Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

LIM challenge.

This is my card for the Less Is More challenge, which this week is Ribbon or Buttons. I'm not really into using buttons ... I don't think they look right somehow ... but I love using ribbon and you can get such a fantastic variety these days. I bought most of mine from HobbyCraft (which tends to be a bit expensive) but when I get a bit of free time (which isn't very often) I'll have to visit the Victoria Centre Market (which is Nottingham) and I'll probably get it a bit cheaper. Anyway, about the card. I made a diecut decoupage and added the sentiment on Greeting Card Factory. It's for my Mum's Birthday.


12 comments:

  1. YAY, well done on gettig your blog going Patzy
    Such pretty card lovely design
    You will get more comments now
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for getting your card onto your blog Patzy...a pretty card too!
    Now to sort out those links!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is very beautiful. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card & welcome to blogland xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Patzy, so sweet and romantic card, i love your decoupage. the best wishes for your mother
    A hug from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blogland. Love the colour tones on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Patzy - your Mum will love it. The decoupage flowers are gorgeous and I love the colours.
    A huge welcome to the land of blog - enjoy!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a lovely job - such a pretty card! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card - I love it, and I'm sure your mum will too. Gill x

    ReplyDelete