Pages

Saturday 23 July 2011

Hi,
My name is Patzy ... or depending on my mood Patsy.
I'm new to this blogging lark so you'll have to bear with me! I'm **years old, have been married for 38 years (doesn't time fly) and have two grownup sons. My eldest has flown the nest but the youngest one is a home bird.
My passion is making cards but I don't get a lot of time as I look after my elderly Mother (who will be 98 on July 30th) virtually 24/7. Still I don't mind because she looked after me for 18 years.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blog Patzy... we're waiting to see all your lovely work!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland Patzy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patzy, This bloging stuff can take over your life! But sounds like you have plenty of other things to spend you time on. Looking forward to seeing more cards from you.

    GinaA

    ReplyDelete